View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Free Audible Book "Stories I Only Tell My Friends"

Stories I Only Tell My Friends: An Autobiography -- Rob Lowe

Quote:
Narrated by the author himself, this audiobook is a wryly funny and surprisingly moving account of an extraordinary life lived almost entirely in the public eye. A teen idol at 15 and one of Hollywood's top stars to this day, Rob Lowe chronicles experiences from his Ohio childhood, to the wild excesses of 1980s Hollywood, to the surreal nexus of show business and politics, both on the set of The West Wing and in the actual White House. These stories are as entertaining as they are unforgettable.
This offer just dropped as a Kindle Special Offer with an expiration date of 31 Dec 2011. Since there isn't a promo code, I'm pretty sure anyone can get it judging by past Audible offers. That being the case, it may or may not expire on the 31st.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote