View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #20
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
That's another pet peeve of mine: separating the chapter number from the chapter title. If you place both of those in separate paragraphs the TOC looks bad. I prefer placing both in the same paragraph and on the same line, but if aesthetically speaking separate lines are more appealing then I use <br /> between them.
I don't disagree... it's just that I've given up on relying on any sort of successful auto-generated TOC. I just get my hands dirty and manually make it what I want it to be.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote