View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 09:25 AM   #17
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I selected "Less than Highschool". I left school in the middle of my first year of highschool.

I've been an voracious reader since I was 3. Always had a book under my nose. Unfortunately I didn't have a very good childhood and it sparked a lot of mental issues. I was completely incapable of sitting in a classroom. Sometimes I was too scared to leave the house. Still am sometimes.

I've always read above my grade level. I read everything from legal thrillers to horrors to historical fiction and fantasy. I read at least 2 hours everyday and that will never change. I think I've learned a lot from reading over the years about history and legal systems and various other things that I've done research on because I found the subject in a book I was reading at the time. I've been hired at 2 jobs in the past that required a college degree and I didn't have any problem doing the work that was required of me. I went from being an impound lot officer to an office administrator/controller, which is what I'm doing now.

My husband has a degree and he's never read a book in his life. Same with my ex. My mother has a college degree and she doesn't read. Yet the woman I work with has about as much education as I do and she reads all the time.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote