View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #59
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
Back to the original topic, I think Android tablets are failing because they are too late. When someone sees my wife with her Kindle, they ask her if that's an iPad. When they see my friend with his Samsung Galaxy Tab, they ask how he likes his iPad. The iPad has almost become synonymous with "the tablet", at least among regular consumers.
Failing? Maybe someone forgot to tell Asus they are failing, because they are having trouble keeping up with demand.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/18/a...#disqus_thread
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote