View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
V 6.40 Even when sending files to my device (save to disk), I found that my A/V was being hit heavily .

I had excluded the Device drives (I locked the letters, and verified they were still correct).
I excluded the library.
I (unhappily, excluded a live program) C:... /calibre2
No Joy
Calibre is using other file-space somewhere that triggers a real time scan of it'sactivity.

Disabling A/V was the only thing that dropped the usage and really improved performance.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote