View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #329
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Having to change my check out length settings each time I need to check out a book.
Odd, with the new system I was able to find a spot to set the default for the checkout period. Course, until I realized that, I started checking books out for a longer time than I wanted because that's what the default was, I'd been used to selecting it as I was checking out.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote