View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #12
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
From personal experience, my reading habits were pretty much stale before I got myself a smartphone and got into ebooks. Then it soared.

The thing is not about having a book always available to you. It's more about having a library always available to you, right there in your pocket. It's something very powerful and compelling to a generation fed on short-term fun as TV toons and series and games. You may be reading a book but not into the right mood for it at the moment: no problem, just browse another one, now a short tale, then perhaps some poetry or a philosophy treatise.

You can't have that bringing 1 pbook in your bag.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote