Thread: Quoting quotes
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 10:49 PM   #11
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
What the?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
OK -- I'm frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi
Something I said
And Nick's response to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I would like to know how to do multiple quotes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i would like automatic nested quotes as well... if it's possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes, I noticed the quote system here automatically eliminates other quoted messages. Sometimes you want that... sometimes you don't. I assume it is a setting in the software somewhere.

BOb
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I vote for that as well. It would be really nice to have the option for doing that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
The moderators decided against allowing automatic nested quotes because a lot of lazy people post extended quotations, then just add a sentence (or less) at the bottom. This gets very tedious.
Quote:
ah, i hadn't thought of that, patricia. but you're right, that *does* get tedious. i see why you decided that. (although i still do find it frustrating sometimes. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Yeah.
Quote:
just in case any doubt remained...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I understand -- and since I'm not intimidated by the BBcode, I can manage to get the posts to display the way that I want. As I said, I was just frustrated by the different behavior from the two sites.

Thanks to the moderators for all that they do behind the scenes.
is Nick's response to it!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote