Thread: Printing a List
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 05:37 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur52 View Post
Yes but it has nothing to do with printing. I read nothing there about printing to a printer. I can make a RTF but that would only do each book separately.
If you want to print out a list of your books then let's try this one more time. The post I sent you to tells you how to create a catalog (list) of all of your books in your library. Part of the post explicitly says (press show to reveal):

Quote:
Creating a printed catalog
Spoiler:
To get a printed catalog of your books, you'll simply need to create a catalog in CSV format. This is a format recognized by spreadsheet applications, so you can easily open the catalog in one, format it, and print.
For example, if you open the catalog in OpenOffice.org Calc, you'll need to do the following:
  • You'll first get a dialog asking you for the import settings. Select UTF-8 as character set and make sure that 'comma' is selected as a separator. There's a preview in the lower part of the window. If it looks good, click OK to confirm.
  • You'll get an unformatted list of the books in your catalog. Format it to your liking using the programs' tools.
  • Print.
Moderator Notice
Move thread to Catalog sub-forum.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-04-2011 at 06:10 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote