View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #8
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Leaving the PEz directly on top (or under) something with a RF transmitter (like a Cell or WiFi device) might annoy the electronics enough that they would not sleep. and that might run the battery down.

That said, my PEz and Cell sit upon my desk within a foot of each other, frequently.
When I laid the PP on the "electronic" device, it was my computer, admittedly over the defunct cd drive. But in days gone by, you were never to lay a "floppy" disk on the computer especially near the power source, or risk your data being corrupted.

The "box" I do lay my PP on is directly under my computer about three inches below it. (I have my computer on a small wire shelf)

I don't know about RF as I do not use wireless on this computer, it is direct connect broadband.

But every little bit of information helps.....
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote