View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #6
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
i finally updated. no change in contrast as far as i can tell. battery life i have no personal idea, but on the korean forums a user said he got 5100 page turns back when he first bought it (i assume testing while changing pages over and over in one setting) and now got 5000 after the patch, way within a margin of error. This is including the clock from the universal flasher and such. so in his experience at least, no decrease in battery life. and the whole device is apparently much snappier on page turns for image files and menu. almost seems faster to me on regular book page turns, but could be wishful thinking. Either way, i am very happy i finally took the plunge.

other people on the korean forum are reporting what feels like an increase in battery life as well. although not as credible as the actual page turn test.

Last edited by seajewel; 07-29-2008 at 07:26 PM.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote