Thread: Extreme Editing
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Yahoo!

Down to 92K and still more to cut. This one's going to be sleek. It's got the chewiest, pithiest structure of anything I've ever tried to write. Not to mention, a mind-blowing ending.

I know it's going to alienate some readers, but I think I have something special here, and I'm not one to be proud of my own work. Of course this could simply be the euphoria of the new. If I let it sit a month, maybe it will begin to fester.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote