View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #8
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Yes, powdered pb. Is 75% lower fat and quality comments are positive. I won't try it till later on. I had never heard of it either.
Downloaded 130 AZ apps actually, just counted. I prefer to purchsse from AZ as I have heard apps are cheaper and chkd for virus. Am backing up to dropbox. Most were free, all under $3. Enjoying Android, iPad is a pain in the a-- to access files. I keep on trying to find the back button!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote