View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:29 AM   #501
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
I found another way to it. Instead of using the "PDF (Google books)" link, I used the "All files" link and downloaded the pdf from the internet archive.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I don't really care about "strictly legal". As long as noone gets hurt financially by it, I don't care about copyright laws, strictly or loosely speaking. It's not as though she loses a sale today, is it?
We take a very hard line on copyright issues. I wouldn't assert that you don't care about the legal issues here if I were you.

Having said that, I can't get too excited about a copyright that's going to run out in under 12 hours.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote