View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #24
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
If you're addicted at two, I shudder to think of what I am at four. I'm really upset that I missed the Kobo mini sale. I really wanted to buy it, but all of my money was tied up at the time with Christmas presents for family. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to save up and buy it for full price later. Though, now that I think about it, are there any refurbished Kobo mini's being sold anywhere?
Ok now I don't feel bad that I got myself a second ereader. 😝I just had to buy it, kind of unusual for me to do this cuz I have one already. How do you use yours? Different books on different readers? Or did you replace one for another?
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote