View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #34
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Just got back... I asked the information Girl for e-readers and she sent me to the first floor. I asked sales clerks and they both sent me to the tablet/e-dictionary area. There, I found Sonys, but no Kobos. I needed some other stuff in the store, so I visited other floors, and knowing how often sales clerks have no idea of where anything actually is, I asked many different sales staff for directions to e-readers. I asked specifically for Kobo, but no one had any idea what I was talking about. They carried Sony and have heard of Kindle and Nook. That's it... at least for Yodoyobashi Camera in Osaka today!

Stitchawl
Ah.. ok thanks for the report!! It's strange that such a big store doesn't even know about kindle or kobo... looks like BIC camera is the place to go for me. thanks again!!
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote