View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #44
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
Are you implying account abuse by OP/Partner?
I said I'd retire from the thread, but it's hard to leave a direct question unanswered, so...

No, I'm implying nothing of the sort. I'm implying that this OP and the OP of the other thread are the same entity. And that the goal of whatever this is, is not the reinstatement of an Amazon account, but rather the attention garnered by this thread itself. Especially if it ends in another; "[insert online consumer blog/magazine] has published an article about my ordeal! Here's the link."

My guess is that the closing of the account itself is due to the fact that someone tried to return a Kindle to Amazon that was purchased at a BestBuy retail store. Whether or not it would be extremely inconvenient for someone to return/exchange the purchase via the retail store/chain where it was purchased, isn't very relevant to the fact that it's still the way it's supposed to be done.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote