View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #11
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
first install launchpad hack. then copy these files+ developer.keystore file to launchpad folder which will be created after the installation of launchpad hack. then first press [ shift shift space] then press [ shift L K]
Thanks for the suggestion thomass. This way opens up several possibilities. I actually used your idea to make similar with the disable logging, disable indexing, and removing ads threads. While I prefer to keep the USB Hack around (especially as a way to check up on whether or not these scripts do their job), I know this will greatly benefit those who aren't comfortable enough using the USB Hack and doing it manually, line-by-line.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote