Thread: iPad Just got my iPad2
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #11
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
The Smart Cover is pretty amazing. Just works incredibly well, and looks like it will protect the screen without adding much bulk at all. The magnets are pretty damn strong though, wouldn't put this near your wallet or credit cards. And, there are magnets in both the cover hinge and the iPad itself.

My one disappointment so far-unlike every other Apple product I've bought in recent memory, the battery was almost completely empty. My last iPad was over 1/2 charged, I think, and our iPhones had charges as well.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote