View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:49 PM   #20
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
Speaking of firmwares, there's a feature of the LBook firmware that I like: when I lock th ekeyboar of the device, it goes to sleep, and there's an image of a sleeping cartoon cat, complete with the ZZZZ. Now I like the image very much, but was curious about whether it's possible to replace that image with one of our own every once in a while?

I'm also curious about startup and shutdown screens - is there a simple way to change the, without resorting to installing new programs and mucking about in code?
Go to the Jinke site http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...vice/index.asp and you will find a logomaker that can be used to make startup and shutdown screens.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote