View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:18 AM   #1
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
Xerox throwing weight behind Espresso Machine

I know we have seen this machine before, and have been impressed with what it can do. Well Xerox have decided to become a reseller of these units.

This means in the future you may not be buying your coffee in a bookstore, but your books in your coffee shop.

The thing is (which has just hit me as I write)... If I buy an ebook and decide I'd like to have a physical copy using one of these machines. would it be legal in those countries that have format shift laws?
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote