View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 04:13 AM   #19
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
OK, so apparently the only source of pernicious "\" is the os.path.join, when used to read files from the ZIP. Then the best solution is probably not using os.path.join, but simply adding a hard-coded "/" when needed. I've done this in a few places. For the actual prince run, even though it seems it's not needed, I've replaced "/" with the OS-specific path separator, just to be "cleaner".

Please try this and tell me how it works.
Attached Files
File Type: zip epubutils.zip (7.1 KB, 665 views)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote