Thread: Firmware Update Collection Manager, anyone interested
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:27 AM   #33
noxin
noxin has learned how to read e-booksnoxin has learned how to read e-booksnoxin has learned how to read e-booksnoxin has learned how to read e-booksnoxin has learned how to read e-booksnoxin has learned how to read e-booksnoxin has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 2
If you want to do this then I really can't stop you, as far as collaboration is concerned, short of a few bug fixes(if reported) I'm done with this idea.

When I started there was nothing like it in existence and I felt I could help others, but this competitive "must-have-12-versions-of-the-same-thing" attitude really bothers me in other software (mostly since it there's no need to refill a filled niche) and I really prefer not to see it in in this particular post.

I can see a definite demand for native Mac/Linux versions as seen earlier in this post. suggest working those instead, since I have very little time for those OS's and it would be good use for your time.

Please don't see this as me shutting you down, Its just that if I had seen any version before mine, I wouldn't have spent the time doing whats unneeded, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone else.
noxin is offline   Reply With Quote