View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #63
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by charged View Post
I apologize if this is a stupid question, but how do I add line breaks at the end of a sentence or paragraph? I have tried a few things but nothing seems to work. The formatting is correct when I enter it into the text box, but the PDF that is generated has all the lines mushed together.

EDIT: I finally figured it out. The code is "[ br ]". With the text I was testing on I needed 2 before anything showed up so it initially threw me for a loop.

Back to work....
Yeah that's the right tag. We do indenting instead of line breaks for public domain books, and most text are full of line breaks so we remove them.

We need to change this on the second part of the website...

Actually, we're working on something new for the formatting and I think that in the future, the input will be some kind of extended XHTML (we need a few additional tags compared to XHTML).
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote