View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
I like to read books in the language they were written in, if I am able to do so. Translation ads a layer of interpretation that distorts the original. Some of the beauty of the original language might get lost. Besides, what better way to improve your language skills? Casual conversation will get you only to a certain level. To go deeper you need to read.

I admit it can be tough going.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote