View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #67
uboot
Evangelist
uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Kobo Mini, Tolino Epos 2
Err... uhm..... you're right - something's wrong with Android and Sony Settings....

I replaced Settings.* and EbookSetting.* with the ones in your packages and now they seem to work fine...

But surely you will now suggest to flash the whole minimal rupor package I guess I won't disagree....

Regarding launcher - I have ADW Launcher.

Edit: also Ebook Reading app needs to be updated as page settings are not available otherwise...

I flashed the complete rupor minimal package now, with only slight modifications (left out framework-res.apk in order to keep white on black theme)

Last edited by uboot; 04-01-2012 at 03:15 PM.
uboot is offline   Reply With Quote