View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #62
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
"

".... the problem is, that the internet-function is rather useless in my case, as I am not able to use it. Even if logged in to the internet I am unable to even search within wikipedia, even less to access other websites. But don't bother further, it is a device for reading and maybe in the future the software will improve..."

This is a quote from this thread by user describing her experience with this reader.

So was she fantasising or did not know how to operate the reader?

So what is your experience with the browsing?
Care to share?
It works OK, in my case. The key to the success is to read the manual... Entering internet link is not very intuitive in Onyx interface, but it works.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote