View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #24
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'll have to check around for the 4.0 player whereby I can witness hands-on how I feel about it. I did a side by side with the 5.0 versus my smartphone (3.7"). Of course it is easier to read because of the size but the resoultion was meh to tell the truth on the 5.0 Player!

I commend Best Buy for having it on display to try at least. Maybe they will get the 4.0 in stock again to try.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote