Thread: Bigfoot Novels
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #12
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
I assume you're looking for fiction rather than serious cryptozoological non fiction?
As far as fiction goes, I've heard good things about the Eric Brown series already mentioned, but haven't read it myself.
After reading the novels, I might want to read the nonfiction to wash the novels out of my brain. I used to read about Bigfoot and the like, when I wasyounger, but I gave up after "documentary" that Dad took me to see. I was probably looking at the wrong sources.

I did notice that I got better results when I looked for Sasquatch books instead. I might have added the "Legend Meets Science" one to my inbox because it sounded better.

Wow... That name gives me flashbacks to the Sasquatch episode of the Six Million Dollar Man. I looked it up on IMDB and learned that was Andre the Giant! He was perfectly cast for the "gentle giant" Sasquatch in that show

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
There's tons of 'em in the Kobo store too. I'm getting awfully sick of deleting them from my "Recommended Reads"! Isn't it fun when you've purchased "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science" and you get "Impregnated By Bigfoot" in your recommends?
:P
Yipes! I'll keep that in mind. And would that even be biologically possible? People give me a hard time because I'm writing a story about a dead guy who is going to marry a human woman, but at least they're the same species.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote