View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #15
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
I own a Nook Glow and I like it, damn good night reader. However, the font was never as crisp as I would like. I owned a Paperwhite for one day and returned it. It had serious screen issues and while I was sure I could buy and return until I ended up with good unit, I had concerns regarding what appeared to me to be a lack of good quality control in the manufacturing process.

So, after waiting a month or more for the Kobo Glo to become available in the U.S. I bought one and I can report that for me it was worth the wait. The light distribution was better with Kobo and the ability to change font weight, sharpness etc., is a great feature, not to mention a memory expansion slot. So ..having some experience with the three I have no problem agreeing with their conclusion.

Which is not to deny that the Kindle and Nook are both good products.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote