Thread: Hi guys
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello Sheebou,

I am one of them benefits. I have been homeless for over 3 years now and I hang out in public libraries all day using up their free internet access. Once a new member is deemed worthy their name is added to a list of contestants of whom I am raffled off. If you are lucky enough to win me I shall come over and spend 2 weeks sleeping in your garage and eating out of your trash can.

Good luck and Welcome to MR.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote