View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #235
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Same promo as above, except Amazon is adding an additional 250 coins to the pot. I just tried it and had $1.99 (no tax) subtracted from my appstore credit. A few minutes later, I received 449 coins.

It might not work for everyone - YMMV

Get 449 Amazon Coins for spending $1.99
I got only 60, as the person I complained to about the charge on my cc did a return, not a credit and coin reduction, so I had to repurchase. Apparently "new customer" means to Mapquest's MLB store (the first time I got 199).

My second time around, coins were used, as I used my Fire (despite the promo telling you to use a generic Android device, as that was what I used when it didn't properly charge my coin balance).

So, had to chat with support and get the extra coins added.

I suspect people getting an extra 250 are ones that are doing their FIRST purchase on the free w/ bonus list (I got mine long ago) and those come with the free app.

Oh, and I did have to pay tax on the MLB add-on, so it was a net loss of 19 coins, for me (and ignoring the value of the time spent going thru it all).