View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #7
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It won't. The capacitive touch screen isn't really a layer - it's a completely transparent chemical coating, which won't affect the appearance of the screen.
Ah I see. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't own a Touch but the background on my PW is about the same as the one on K4 Silver. My K4 Black and K3 have lighter backgrounds. Not a problem though for me. The light and custom fonts fix any contrast issues.
Oh, it's not a problem for me either. I was just wondering what people's experiences were with both devices. My touch has an obviously whiter background than my PW when the PW light is off.

Interesting that your K4 and K3 have lighter backgrounds too. I asked because more than a few people have said their PW background is so much whiter than their touch background with the PW light off, so I was wondering if mine was an anomaly.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote