View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Nalgarryn
Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC; literati; Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
I'm not sure you are asking this in the right place. Shouldn't you be asking the site owners this question?
I'm not sure I'm asking in the right spot either... Hopefully the developers lurk their own forums. For some software projects developers even post in the forums! In lieu of a developer response a user with expertise may be able to offer helpful suggestions, perhaps because of an experience they had with other public domain book metadata. If none of those options net a response, then the time I invested in attempting to use the forums to communicate is lost. C'est la vie.

Of course, posting here for help was done in accordance to the Calibre website, which says 1) Read the FAQs, 2) Watch the Video, 3) Read the Users' Manual, 4) Try the Calibre Forum, 5) Try Calibre on Facebook, 6) Try Calibre on Twitter. My only other alternative (since I use neither Facebook nor Twitter) was to go through the process of entering a bug report and then having hard working coders get angry at me for abusing the bug reporting system. C'est la vie.

Nalgarryn is offline   Reply With Quote