View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #206
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Claire__ View Post
Hi !

I have a (rather stupid) question about the installation of the plugin. The instructions on the first page talk about extracting "test-xx.xx.xx.zip" in the .kobo folder. When I try to do that, I end up with a new folder called "Kobo" with the plugin files inside. The problem is that I already have a "Kobo" folder there, which contains files called "Analytics.conf" and "Kobo ereader.conf". I think this is just a bug due to the fact that my mac computer always extract everything down to the folder level, and that I should put the intermediate "Kobo.tgz" file in the .kobo folder. Am I right ? If not, should I put the plugin files in my already-existing "Kobo" folder ? Or somewhere else ?

(NB: that's on a Kobo Glo running 2.1.5)

If you extract the 'test-xx.xx.xx.zip' to your '.kobo' directory you should get a file which is called 'Kobo.tgz'. It could be that your unzip program extracts also the contents of the 'Kobo.tgz' file.
ikarus9999 is offline   Reply With Quote