View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #9
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Involving the CD makes the Library READ ONLY.
You need to select the Library folder in the OS (calibre NOT running)
and REMOVE the Readonly attribute for all files and sub-folders.
I'll be doing the exact same thing in a few days only I plan to use a USB 2.0 flash drive or an external HD to transfer the Library folder to a new laptop.

I'm guessing I'll have to manually add my customized plug-ins to Calibre on the new machine? I thought I'd read of a way to copy over with plug-ins included a while back, but danged if I can find that post now that I need it
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote