View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #110
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by i♥cabbages View Post
I hate to sound like I'm pushing something here, but seriously: source-visible script with GUI that automatically figures out the appropriate source file and runs mobidedrm for you: Circumventing Kindle For PC DRM . No takers?
It doesn't work here. I run the initial script and below is what I get. I'm on XP Pro SP3. With Python 2.5.x.

Quote:
[G:\MP] unswindle.py
G:\MP\unswindle.py:720: Warning: 'with' will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6
File "G:\MP\unswindle.py", line 720
with tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile(delete=False) as tmpf:
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-18-2009 at 05:03 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote