View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #10
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I think the biggest factor in my increased reading is simply that I always have a book I want to read. There's no lag in between books while I go to the bookstore or library or wait for Amazon. I can get a new book from Amazon, the PD sites and even my local library any time day or night and with the first two, I don't even need to be near my computer to do it.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote