View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 04:57 AM   #15
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
mahler, these great plans never work out. Download all those titles by all means, but just read the ones you enjoy. Reading is an adventure -- you go from one book to the next in a kind of bagatelle-ball trajectory which is unique and unrepeatable, because your tastes and interests change and mature during the reading process.

But I'm glad to see you rate The Faerie Queene : try this PG edition, which I edited under my real name some 20 years ago. Reading that book certainly changed my tastes and interests!
Richard Herley is offline   Reply With Quote