View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:45 AM   #75
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
wizwor
Thanks for the info! I have a workaround using Vuescan that has drivers for just about every scanner, but then one loses the 'digital ice' slide cleaning option of the Nikon software. I'll try the one you pointed out; hopefully it works with the Coolscan 5000.
Bob
Later:
The workaround works perfectly; now I can use either Vuescan (much faster) or the Nikon scan program v4.03 (v. slow but more options). The Nikon scan also works as a plug-in for Photoshop CS5 (32bit) running on my x64 system. Thanks again for the help.
Bob
Thank you both! This whole thread was worth it just for your posts. I partitioned my Mac hard-drive to be able to boot in Windows XP in order to use this software. Now I know I have options on other computers in my house.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote