View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:30 AM   #14
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
*hugggggggggggggs*

Thanks for letting us know, luv. We'll all be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and prayers, and waiting to hear news.

It's a gobsmackingly shocking experience, isn't it? I had similar (less pronounced, just a '25% chance of death') situation when I had heart surgery.

DON'T clean the house before you go in. STUFF the house. Go out to dinner and have some fun if you can.

*hugs* Anything we can do? Are you still able to read? I'm sure I'm not the only one happy to drop you a free copy of an ebook...