View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 09:14 AM   #75
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs down

Sure, user feedback pointing out the shortcomings and bugs of an app is responsible for unfinished software. Classic "blame the victim" mentality.

MobileRead forums really are hopeless – they often (at least in the Marvin subforum) devolve into personal attacks on MobileRead posters providing feedback on e-reader apps, and I try to stay away from the toxic atmosphere around here as much as possible. Sorry to have disturbed your slumber, guys, because otherwise this MR subsection has been dead for months and years, hasn't it? I finally got the iPad mini 5 in the store yesterday, and that's it. That's the only reason I again provided some input into this thread after many months. I hope to stay away from MobileRead for many months more, from now onwards.

It's really amusing when folks who obviously have no clue how a professional reviewer, proofreader or scholar of literature works, offer the likes of Evernote (!) as a replacement for Marvin. Any discussion instantly becomes meaningless, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But I do an rendering is the top priority. Mist more important then syncing annotations.
Nope, that's just your personal preference, Jon, just like, for many years, you proclaimed "ADE page numbers" (something most people don't care about) to be the most important issue on planet Earth. Your personal preferences must be respected, Jon, but that's all they are – personal preferences, no more. And I'm pretty sure most e-book readers view annotations syncing as more important than 100% CSS fidelity. (Also, it wouldn't hurt to proofread your own posts before hitting the Submit button.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote