Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #479
veezh
plus ça change
veezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle PW2, Voyage
Possible idea for patch

After upgrading from a Kindle Keyboard to a Kindle Touch in March, I have to admit there's one feature I do miss -- the progress bar at the bottom of the screen showing where you are at all times in a book.

If the TOC was formatted correctly, the chapters would also appear on the bar as nodes, which I found useful, too.

The Touch does show a progress bar, but only for periodicals, as far as I know.

IMHO, it would be great to be able to have this old functionality back, at least for those who miss it.

I'm a complete and utter noob when it comes to Java (but am planning to have a look at your tutorial, ixtab! ). Anyway, just thought I'd put the idea out there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1percentkindle.gif
Views:	298
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	90232  
veezh is offline   Reply With Quote