View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #10
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandahill View Post
Oh dear - I had to put those words into Google because I had no idea what you were talking about. This is the bit where I have to admit to being fairly new to Ontario (coming up to three years) and completely clueless about football! And hockey. And baseball. And basketball...

Where I come from, Argos is a chain of stores. ;-)

Thanks for the words of welcome, everyone!
LOL! Manda, apparently your neighbors are Argo fans, because if they were Ticat fans you would have seen the "Argos Suck" buttons by now!
GA Russell is online now   Reply With Quote