View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I don't think it is bias but I do think that during the reorg a better system is needed. When the forum started there were three products iLiad and Sony with US presence and Hanline (Jinke) with mostly Chinese presence. As products were added the ones from the same manufacturer were kept together somewhat and the rest were added to the bottom with some idea of grouping manufacturers together. It doesn't bother me who is first in the list but a lack of perceived bias is important I guess. Mostly I think this is a historic thing followed with with a guess as to popularity. This will be considered in the upcoming forum reorg but no promises.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote