View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #7
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Oh yes - and here I've been using it as more of a library catalog all this time! Finally finding out just how many different things Calibre can do. Love how it takes care of the widows and orphans problem on my Kobo.

Having the info right there in the title sure beats consulting my little txt file for the series order.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote