View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #34
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
It's been awhile, but fwiw, when our members avoided the use of the quick reply form, going back usually displayed their drafts OK, even if they got logged off or had any problems submitting.

I still avoid quick reply except for short, offhand comments.
I assumed that this is the way things are supposed to work. If I'm going to write an extensive reply, I just go advanced. I use the quick reply form for quick replies.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote