View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:43 AM   #92
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
I only ever have one at a time
got my first one sony prs 350 (very good deal on a refurbished one) to see whether i would like ereaders vs books -and yep 1000 books later (990 free via kobo/kindle/smashwords) and 10 purchased i can safely say that i love them. My DH bought me a kobo touch for my birthday in september so i sold the 350
would not be without it. although i can see the sense in having 2 as i have found times when i want to read and the battery has gone flat on me!
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote