View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #751
Jack Schmidling
Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldberry View Post
Try Colordict see if that is better.
I tried to download it but was told "incompatible with BN Nook.

Also, it does not show up in PlayStore on the Nook but it is there if I go to Playstore on a laptop.

I could swear that Colordict was in the Nook and I didtched it because it did the same thing they all do. Which is, just open the web instead of a dictionary.

I am contemplating buying a Galaxy Tab to see if it works any better than the Nook N2A which I am pretty happy with in general.

js

Last edited by Jack Schmidling; 02-02-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Jack Schmidling is offline   Reply With Quote