View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:50 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Calibre sends book covers along with the rest of the metadata. CC stores the covers in its DB along with all the other data. Because of this, the covers get pushed around whenever metadata is pushed around.
If the cover doesn't change it doesn't get pushed out to the device on every connect, does it?

Quote:
You can find out how much storage CC is using by going to android settings, Apps, Calibre Companion and looking at the "Data" line.
Thanks, 2100 books with large covers is just under 60megs. Not exactly overwhelming. I think I can live with that cost.

Quote:
On the list.
I suspected it was.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-28-2013 at 05:02 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote